Twitter is an online social networking and microblogging service created in March 2006 by Jack Dorsey. Twitter enables its users to send and read messages called tweets that are limited to 140 characters.
Meatsleep created her account as "sewnkin", and tweeted for the first time on 4 October, 2015.
The tweet was calling out users that were believed to be copying Meatsleep. The Japanese characters translate to "lie."
- Traditional Twitter "egg" icon. (unknown use date)
- Twitter icon (unknown use date - 15 January, 2016)
- Traditional Twitter "egg" icon. (15 January, 2016 - present)
- youtube.com/meatsleep (unknown use date - 15 January, 2016)
- [empty bio] (15 January, 2016 - present)
On 16 January, 2016, Meat protected the Twitter account, which lets only Meat's approved Twitter followers view the tweets. The previous day, they changed the profile picture to the default Twitter egg, and deleted the profile bio. This corresponded with the blank theme treatment that Meat's YouTube account also received.
On 23 January, 2016, Meat unprotected the Twitter account, which left anyone allowed view the Twitter account.
See this page for their tweets.
See this page for their photographs.